Jonathan Fehr has joined the Alumni Office as Community Manager.
Jonathan, an author and communications enthusiast, is excited to work with the TWU Alumni community and help active, grow, and build the network while sharing the testimonies of what God is doing in the lives of our alumni.
We asked Jonathan to answer the following 20 introductory questions:
- I grew up… in the prairie world called Saskatchewan.
- When I was a kid… I was a bit of a nerd, loved stories, and had an incredibly wild imagination.
- At school… I tried to study but found myself often distracted and kept wanting to lose myself in stories.
- Significant others… In 2018, I married the love of my life, Teejay.
- I enjoy… movies, karaoke, adventuring, travel, board games, reading, and of course church ministry.
- The best meal… #SushiIsLife.
- I could talk forever about… the wonderful world of story.
- Friends know me… to be reliable, trustworthy, silly, and full of thoughts.
- I’m reading… and writing! Look at me go!
- Important words… desire, vision, hope, inspiration, dedication, faithfulness, love.
- I’m at my best… when I’m with the ones I love (and when I’m well-rested.)
- I’m at my worst… when I’m not supported or I’m stressed and angry.
- The best gift I ever received… The gift of Jesus.
- I get frustrated… by the rudeness of others.
- On my days off… I write or get together with friends and relax.
- If I wasn’t working at TWU… I would be writing, traveling, and investing in community.
- In this position I’m excited… to meet other alumni and to work on helping them grow, succeed, and thrive. I’m also excited to share the stories of what God is doing in the lives of our alumni.
- I think the biggest challenge in this position… there are so many things that need to be done.
- I’ll know we are successful when… the alumni community is overjoyed with what we’re doing and are feeling connected.
- Someday… I will have a house on a beach, on some tropical island, drinking iced coffee surrounded by my loved ones and a stack of books that I’ve written.