Diane first graduated from TWU in 1988 with a BA in History and English. She then returned and completed her MA in Leadership in 2015. A resident of Kamloops, BC, Diane brings with her over 20 years of volunteer management and leadership training in Christian ministry and non-profit organizations. She has received Executive Coach training with International Coaching Federation Certification and training in Christian ministry, both children’s and recovery ministry.
“As the Association enters this next phase of its development, I believe I can add value in formulating direction, challenging ideas with penetrating questions, and harvest stories.”
Here is a summary of the relevant assets Diane brings:
- Experience serving on a working board
- Experience working in a member-focused organization
- Experience in a leadership position
- Experience in event planning
- Strong personal network of TWU alumni living outside the Lower Mainland