Organika is hiring a Sales Admin / Sales Coordinator.
Manages overall administrative, customer experience and order entry team in the Sales Department, including project management and setting guidelines and goals and performing reviews.
- Oversees the customer service department, ensuring all inquiries are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Prepares and presents reports/presentations on new issues, improvement and growth opportunities, and/or challenges in the sales department, providing feedback to National Sales Lead.
- Provides administrative support for the Sales Department of Organika (inside and outside sales).
- Provides Key Competitive Analysis Reports for Sales Team
- Works independently and within a team on special and ongoing projects.
- Organizes and maintains records.
- Reads and analyzes incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Assists functional areas in an administrative capacity as required, including:
- Organizing and maintaining all corporate portals;
- Handling of private labels for outside and inside sales; and
- Assisting in online entries and taking orders, as needed.
- Submits Private Label Inquiries :pricing, orders, client communication
- Communicates Promos and Special Pricing Events with internal and external sales team, and Accounting team
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to
Aaron Chin (firstname.lastname@example.org), National Sales Lead, Organika Health Products Inc.