Trinity Western University is seeking a Program Development and Review Coordinator to coordinate the ongoing assessment of current academic programs at the University and the development of new programs.
This is a Full-time job opportunity
- Assess the effectiveness and compliance of program development and review processes on an ongoing basis.
- Recommend changes to improve the effectiveness of processes and/or bring a process into compliance with an external agency.
- Coordinate and provide a central point of contact for the academic review process and program proposals.
- Ensure that all reporting requirements to external agencies are met in a timely fashion.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of management principles usually acquired through postsecondary studies and at least three years of experience in an academic environment.
In addition, the successful candidate will be a dedicated and mature evangelical Christian who is passionate about the values and mission of Trinity Western University and committed to the TWU Community Covenant and Statement of Faith.
For a complete position description and to submit your resume and cover letter online go to:
Established in 1962, Trinity Western University (TWU) is a fully accredited institution and a member of the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada since 1984. Trinity Western offers 42 undergraduate and 18 graduate degree programs. More importantly, lives are changed at TWU through its whole-person, Christ-centred approach to education. With a wide array of programs, TWU equips leaders of character and competence to make a positive impact in the lives of others.