Position: Medical Office Assistant/ Technician
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Obtaining accurate medical history and performing preliminary screening.
- Use and maintain numerous ophthalmic testing devices including but not limited to: Topographer, OCT, Visual Field, IOL Master, and Auto Refractor
- Carry out other tasks assigned by Practice Manager
- Coordinate patient care and influx of patients.
- Interview patients and document ocular and medical histories.
- Provide administrative assistance.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Excellency ethical care of patients.
- Fluent in speaking and reading English language.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Very fast in learning and doing tasks
- Computer skills, work experience with Electronic Medical Record
- Demonstrates working knowledge of eye anatomy, disease, symptoms
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to multi task with efficiency
- Ability to be focused and organized, working as a team player at all times
Please apply by email: email@example.com .
Cover letter and resume are not to be combined in the same document