Trinity Western University is seeking an
Executive Assistant – Business Administration Office
to provide superior administrative and office management services for the Senior Vice President of Business Administration & Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
This is a Full-time job opportunity
- Provide superior, confidential, executive administrative services for the SVP, Business Administration & CFO.
- Provide administrative support for major projects of the Business Administration office.
- Assist the SVP, Business Administration & CFO in the preparation of annual department budget management.
- Take initiative and work independently on business improvement projects and activities.
- BA with related administrative training required. An equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- Working knowledge of academic terminology and programs preferred.
- 5 years of senior or executive administrative experience, preferably in large, complex organizations.
- Post-secondary institution experience preferred.
In addition, the successful candidate will be a dedicated and mature evangelical Christian who is passionate about the values and mission of Trinity Western University and committed to the TWU Community Covenant and Statement of Faith.
For a complete position description and to submit your resume and cover letter online go to:
Established in 1962, Trinity Western University (TWU) is a fully accredited institution and a member of the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada since 1984. Trinity Western offers 42 undergraduate and 18 graduate degree programs. More importantly, lives are changed at TWU through its whole-person, Christ-centred approach to education. With a wide array of programs, TWU equips leaders of character and competence to make a positive impact in the lives of others.