Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position. Should you feel called to serve the youth of Montreal in a different capacity, please feel free to contact us directly.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job title: Program Coordinator
Reports to: La Corde Centre Director
The La Corde program coordinator ensures the activities designed for youth attending local Elementary schools: breakfast, lunch and after-school (homework help & life skills teaching) function well. The Coordinator ensures all aspects of the program meet the objectives established for each activity. This includes curriculum and procedure development, registration, planning and reporting. The Coordinator is also responsible for establishing and maintaining communication with the program volunteers. Further, the Coordinator is responsible for establishing a calendar for breakfast and lunch meals, as well as afternoon snacks.
- Develop a curriculum for the lunch and after school programs consistent with MYU values.
- Animate group discussions and programming for participants.
- Develop a calendar for meals and snacks.
- Coordinate and provide feedback to volunteers in the programs.
- Ensure attendance and registration records are maintained.
- Maintain a resource/list of activities and games for social development.
- Establish parameters for participants, including discipline and expectations.
- Establish and maintain inventory of supplies for the Centre.
Personal wholeness & spiritual development (20%)
- Build and maintain personal spiritual vitality.
- Build and maintain a personal accountability support base, including time dedicated to prayer, Bible study, periodic retreats & receiving spiritual mentoring.
- Participate in PED days.
- Pursue personal & professional learning.
- Complete the YFC credentialing process.
Partnership Development (10%)
- Build and maintain a personal prayer and financial support base.
- Develop an annual partnership communication plan.
- Review personal deputation account regularly.
Administration & Support (10%)
- Provide support to other ministry areas when necessary.
- Ensure all expenses are submitted monthly.
- Complete and submit monthly reports.
To fulfill these responsibilities, the Program Coordinator will be based at the La Corde Youth Centre, their home as well as other locations off-site as necessary.
To apply, email: email@example.com