Trinity Western University is looking for a Wellness Centre Medical Office Assistant to provide medical office assistance and medical billing for the Wellness Centre.
This is a permanent position, 10 months/year
- Complete BC MSP reports, private insurance reports and other bills as needed.
- Track billing to student accounts and ensure payments are completed as needed.
- Process lab work, diagnostic imaging and medical records from external hospitals and clinics.
- Provide administrative assistance for the Wellness Centre staff and participate as an active team member, providing back-up assistance as needed.
- Preferred minimum 2 years post-secondary education
- Medical Office Assistant Certification preferred
- CPR/AED Certification preferred.
- 2-3 years of Medical Office Assistant experience required.
In addition, the successful candidate will be a dedicated and mature evangelical Christian who is passionate about the values and mission of Trinity Western University and committed to the Community Covenant and Statement of Faith.
Submit your resume and cover letter online at: