Position: Web UX/UI Designer
Digital Hot Sauce Inc. is a digital growth marketing agency in Vancouver, British Columbia. Owned and operated by startup entrepreneurs.
The Hot Sauce Manifesto:
We are on a mission to make our community and the world better. Our team is obsessed with providing measurable value for clients who are building products, services, and movements that have a positive net impact in the world. We do this by starting with a deep understanding of our clients’ customers, we then target and attract the right traffic, create an experience that drives conversions and measure our impact through precise data and analytics implementation. We are a team that cares about the well being and growth of each other and the value we are able to create for our clients as a team.
Position Open: UX/UI Designer
We are currently looking for a mid to senior level UX designer who has sharpened their skills and portfolio in the world of conversion-focused User Experience and Design. This individual will be tasked with leading our conversion service offering across all clients and projects. This will include working with clients and customers directly, implementing a standardized practice, coaching our teams on best practices and measuring the impact of our work in client results. This role requires a combination of strategic thinking as it relates to our clients’ business outcomes and execution of world-class UX and design work that drives quantifiable results.
Benefits – Welcome to the Hot Sauce Culture
- Competitive full-time salary with a full benefits package
- 24/7 access to modern office space located in Mount Pleasant, Vancouver
- Audible & Headspace App membership
- 1 day a week remote-work ability along with longer-term remote work structure in place
Role Requirements & Description
- You have 5+ years experience in a combination of graphic or UI design, UX design, and brand design.
- Your UX & Design portfolio that shows both clear processes and finished product for digital design projects (landing pages, website, conversion rate optimization work, brand development).
- A strong ability to design web solutions that are both creative and optimized for specific devices and platforms. You have led full website redesigns – bonus if this has included managing the development component.
- Proven track record of quantitatively increasing website or landing page conversion rates through UX and design.
- Ability and desire to interface with clients as it relates to the work, as well as work directly with the customers of some clients to capture user insights and learnings.
- Experience working with a broad base of clients from small biz to mid-size e-commerce.
- You are confident in your process and framework to start with a blank canvas and end with an implemented high fidelity design that converts.
- You have a natural ability to manage your time and thrive with multiple projects going at once.
- You are both creative and technical.
- Bonus: You have development experience (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Bonus: You have experience designing logos and creating visual brand guidelines
- Bonus: You’re a genuine hot sauce connoisseur