Kitchen Art Design and Citation Kitchens are looking for a Sales Coordinator.
The Sales Coordinator is the first-point-of-contact for potential customers looking for Cabinetry solutions for the kitchen, bathroom, or other areas of the home. The Coordinator is responsible for nurturing and qualifying incoming leads, and scheduling Customer Consultation sessions with in-house Designers.
Sales Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
· Ensuring immediate and timely follow-up to all Customer enquiries generated through the companies websites, social media or live chat channels.
· Nurturing, qualifying and converting incoming Leads into Opportunities by scheduling Design Consultation sessions and allocating Opportunities to the appropriate Designer based on set criteria or per direction of Sales Director.
· Creating excellence during the first interaction customers have with our Brands by providing top-notch customer service and a welcoming atmosphere.
· Updating all internal systems and communicating the status of Leads to all stakeholders (Marketing, Sales Management and Designers)
- CRM system
- Social Media
· Holding other stakeholders accountable to updating customer information and Opportunity status in the CRM system.
· Creating a continuous improvement loop that will increase effectiveness of transforming incoming enquiries into actual projects, working closely together with Marketing and Sales.
· Any related job-responsibilities as per the discretion of the Manager.
Sales Coordinator Skills, Traits and Requirements:
· Extremely comfortable communicating over the phone;
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
· Fluent in English, written and spoken.
· Computer-savvy and comfortable with new technology and software.
· Minimum 1 year of experience in Customer Service or Sales role;
· Real Team-player and able to work with different personalities and job-responsibilities;
· Ability to think quickly on your feet and connect external questions with internal knowledge and resources.
· Goal-oriented, and continuously pursuing successful conversion of Leads into Opportunities.
· Ability to behave and communicate in a manner that is brand-aligned.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Marketing department while working closely together with the Kitchen Art Design and Citation Sales teams. This position will be situated in Coquitlam at 1200 Lougheed Highway.
Due to the vast number of applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
If interested, please email your resume and cover letter to Rody Van Vianen: email@example.com