Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position. Should you feel called to serve the youth of Montreal in a different capacity, please feel free to contact us directly.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job title: Resource Development Coordinator
Reports to: Executive Director
The primary duty of the Resource Development Coordinator is to support and equip youth leaders and parents throughout the province by identifying resource needs and developing strategies to respond to these needs.
- Network with other youth leaders in Quebec
- Identify greatest youth ministry resource needs
- Identify existing resources and translate where necessary
- Develop resources that respond to specific needs
- Develop a platform for making resources accessible
- Develop training for youth leaders and parents where needed
- Coordinate and promote existing training events
Personal wholeness & spiritual development (20%)
- Build and maintain personal spiritual vitality.
- Build and maintain a personal accountability support base, including time dedicated to prayer, Bible study, periodic retreats & receiving spiritual mentoring.
- Participate in PED days.
- Pursue personal & professional learning.
- Complete the YFC credentialing process.
Partnership Development (10%)
- Build and maintain a personal prayer and financial support base.
- Develop an annual partnership communication plan.
- Review personal deputation account regularly.
Administration & Support (10%)
- Provide support to other ministry areas when necessary.
- Ensure all expenses and reports are submitted monthly.
To fulfill these responsibilities, the Resource Development Coordinator will be based at the Terra Nova Ministry Centre, their home as well as other locations off-site as necessary.
To apply, email: email@example.com