Please send applications to Charles Brunner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic Qualifications (4.10.1 Church Constitution)
- The pastor shall be a born-again believer in Jesus Christ.
- The pastor shall meet the qualifications for office as recorded in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9 and must not have been divorced at any time.
-Degree in pastoral ministry (MDiv, B.Th or alternative) or equivalent relevant experience
– Be a leader and have extensive leadership experience
– Have a vision for a thriving local church
– Love to communicate God’s Word
– Be active in personal evangelism
– Have pastoral ministry experience (as pastor, missionary, study group leader)
– Have a calling for pastoral ministry
– Be above reproach in personal relationships
This job posting is for a part time pastor. This is reflected in the job description. However, our objective as a church is to grow giving and attendance to the point that we can support a full time pastor.