This is a 1-year contract at 24 hours/week
• Assist with the University’s housing and residence operations.
• Provide administrative services for students, including ID cards, meal plans, keys, housing assignments, billing and collection procedures, and other services as required.
• Respond to inquiries and resolve problems from students and parents.
• Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
• 1-2 years’ experience in office management or housing administration is preferred.
• Experience in public contact/customer relations is essential.
In addition, the successful candidate will be a dedicated and mature evangelical Christian who is passionate about the values and mission of Trinity Western University and committed to the Community Covenant and Statement of Faith.
Submit your resume and cover letter online at: