Donor Relations Representative
Paid Part-time (approximately one day per week)
At Telecare Crisis & Caring Line, we’re helping hurting people one person at a time. We’re looking for a dedicated part-time relationship manager to join our Christian ministry in Abbotsford, B.C.
As a part-time donor relations coordinator, you will help us become strategic in growing stronger relations with donors existing and new, listening to their needs in order to serve them. This role exists to introduce people to the compassionate services we offer hurting and lonely people across British Columbia and Canada, and shows our desire to meet the needs of donors too—their businesses, churches, and corporations in listening training and other creative services. Always mindful, you think resourcefully about how Telecare can reach out to donors and potential partners to serve them and develop means by which they can partner with our ministry.
Key Performance Indicators
- Identify the passions and interests of every donor on your caseload
- Have a goal and plan for every donor and faithfully execute that plan (1 meaningful connection per quarter)
- Execute a strategy to develop new contacts and donors
- Provide exceptional customer service to new and existing donors in a professional manner
- Provide various administrative tasks around donor care
- Help us develop support features in our head office to assist your donor work.
- as well as contact management systems like Netsuite or Salesforce
- Preferred three years’ experience in sales, customer service, communications, or non-profit sector.
- Post-secondary degree in communication, business, or related field
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Comfortable presenting in churches, board rooms , businesses, and through one-on-one interactions
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
- Efficient and accurate with good attention to detail for record keeping
- Ability to listen effectively and show interest in people’s lives
- Comfortable using computers. Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Apps (gmail, Google docs and Calendar).
- Experience with human services would be an asset
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO IS
- Genuinely positive, optimistic, and approachable
- Professional, cordial, and punctual
- Proactive and assertive problem-solver, motivated to own your role
- Flexible – able to manage time to meet donors’ schedules
- Aligned with Telecare’s Christian purpose and values
- Empathetic with hurting people
- A committed follower of Jesus Christ and in agreement with the Telecare Crisis & Caring Line statement of faith, mission statement and policies.
- Holds a valid BC Driver’s license and a reliable vehicle (a mileage allowance will be provided)
- Has a current Criminal Record Check
Contact Bill Strom email@example.com or call 604-852-4058. Resume and two references required