Customer Support Specialist
Support · Abbotsford, British Columbia
Customer Support Specialist
Who We Are:
SiteDocs is a fast-growing software development company that started in 2012 and is based out of Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada. We are the leading provider of paperless safety management and we pride ourselves in creating innovative products that meet a high standard of excellence. With SiteDocs you can expect to have personable service from our entire Customer Success Team. Our team is dedicated to making sure our customer’s digital safety needs are met, and while meeting their needs we aim to provide efficient, kind, and generous service. To this end, we are looking to expand our Customer Success team for the role of Customer Support Specialist.
A Customer Support Specialist’s primary goal is ensuring customers have their product questions answered and technical issues addressed. While this role involves a variety of different skills, the primary focus is to work with customers to provide solutions for their continued success.
Who You Are:
You are a passionate Customer Support Specialist who will collaborate with all members of the Success Team, under the supervision of the VP of Customer Success, ensuring the long-term success of our customers. You will liaise between customers and internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and company goals. Furthermore:
- You are an articulate and concise communicator.
- You care about people – their feelings, motivators, and unique situations – and you creatively seek to find ways to go “above and beyond” the bare minimum, in order to make their lives easier and bring delight.
- You work with speed and accuracy.
- You are enthusiastic and optimistic and you know how to turn lemons into lemonade!
- You are detail-oriented and can follow-through with processes and steps to completion.
- You work effectively both within a team and independently.
- You enjoy teaching others new concepts.
- You ask clear and concise questions to get to the root of the customer’s issue or concern and can effectively solve a problem while identifying and uncovering additional needs.
- You don’t mind having your day filled with phone calls from customers and conversations with teammates.
- You are a great on-the-spot problem-solver and are humble enough to admit when you don’t know the answer, but will find out.
- You are comfortable using technology.
- Respond to and manage Zendesk support tickets.
- Teach customers how to use SiteDocs and how they can achieve ongoing success.
- Create, update, and maintain the Help Centre and Walk-through guides.
- Address and find solutions for customer product issues.
- Collect product feedback from customers.
- Track activities and conversations with precision and efficiency.
- Provide support to the Sales Team, including building forms and setting up accounts.
- Provide support to other members of the Success Team, when needed.
- Provide timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs.
- Provide suggestions on potentials ways to improve efficiency.
- Proven customer support experience (or other relevant experience).
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (verbal, written, and listening), teach, and present concepts with excellence.
- Experience using iPads, tablets, smartphones, and device applications is a plus.
- An aptitude for problem solving.
- Proficiency in using (or the ability to quickly learn) software programs.
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent) is not required, but is a plus.
Benefits Of Working With Us:
- Competitive salary
- Great health and benefits package
- Fun team atmosphere (we’re a pretty great group of people to work with!)
- Room to grow; there is a career path at SiteDocs
Please review the job description and apply using the Job Website Link (https://sitedocs.bamboohr.