Trinity Western University is looking for a
What you will do:
- Plan, organize and coordinate all aspects of bookstore operations including purchasing of supplies and books, special
orders, merchandising, receiving and shipping, hiring, training and supervision of staff, inventory control and financial
- Plan, develop and implement strategies for generating store revenues.
- Communicate and liase regularly with faculty and staff concerning textbooks deadlines and orders.
- Supervise sales floor and cashiering functions and provide excellent customer service.
What’s important about you:
- Bachelors Degree in a business related discipline or equivalent combination of education or experience
- 3-5 years of experience in retail, especially in the bookstore and/or apparel industry preferred.
What else is important?
You are a dedicated and mature evangelical Christian who is passionate about the values and mission of Trinity Western
University and committed to our Community Covenant and Statement of Faith.
Why work for us?
Trinity Western University offers a unique opportunity to pursue your career in a place that will engage your heart as well
as your mind. Student lives are changed at TWU through its whole-person, Christ-centred approach to education. We
invite you to join us in our mission to develop Godly Christian Leaders. We want you to “love this place” too!