Admission & Engagement Coordinator (Full-Time)
Are you an enthusiastic, sincere person who knows how to engage and bring people together?
The Admissions & Engagement Coordinator is an integral part of the central office team, responsible for attracting and retaining a dynamic and diverse population of students and families who will thrive in our learning environment and are aligned with our school culture. The successful candidate will be in regular contact with both current and prospective parents of students in the recruitment process. Reporting to the Director of Development, he/she will also be part of the team which creates and promotes community events and stories that share the story of Langley Christian School.
The ideal candidate is:
- Relational with a desire to increase our parent and alumni engagement in the vision of LCS
- Outgoing and strong communicator, able to forge great relationships with all kinds of people
- Creative, resourceful, collaborative and solution-oriented – while working with the Communications Coordinator and Director of Development to develop new ways to tell the story of LCS in the broader community
- Detail oriented, which is necessary in the student applicant experience while leading the process from point of inquiry through enrollment
- Organized while taking on substantial responsibility in the planning and execution of events related to admissions, student enrollment and community engagement
Who We Are
LCS is a growing, inspiring and purpose-driven Christian teaching and learning community striving to deliver the best instruction and high-quality, transformative educational programming for Pre-K to Grade 12 students. We aim to design experiences that produce graduates who are well equipped in faith, knowledge, competencies and character to transform lives through service and their gifts, and who will go on from here to live a life of impact and purpose in a rapidly changing world.
Our community includes 1200+ students and 170+ staff on three campuses in one of Canada’s fastest growing communities, located a short distance from Vancouver in the heart of the Fraser Valley. Founded with a rich 65-year history, today our families and students represent 113 churches and the diversity of our changing community.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or a certificate or diploma in a related field
- A minimum of three to five years of experience in previous roles involving high levels of responsibilities
- Able to manage complex priorities and multiple tasks while maintaining a strong attention to details and accuracy
- High level of initiative, energy and motivation, and a collaborative approach to problem solving
- Advanced communications skills (oral and written)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and think strategically
- Experience with large scale events or projects
- Experience working with a volunteer base
- Evidence of involvement in a local Christian faith community
- Proven work ethic with utmost integrity
- Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self-improvement
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to forward inquiries and supporting documents to: email@example.com
- Pastoral reference or statement of faith
- Copies of relevant training and certifications
- Two professional references