Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position. Should you feel called to serve the youth of Montreal in a different capacity, please feel free to contact us directly.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job title: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Executive Director
The Administrative Assistant will work with the Executive Director to support the overall work of the organization and ensure professional and efficient coordination of the administrative needs of the office. The individual will also provide support to the accounting department on a weekly basis.
- Ensure prompt response to phone messages and email
- Book appointments and help coordinate Executive Director’s calendar
- Coordinate staff meetings, prayer days, and board meetings
- Make reservations and coordinate travel for conferences
- Ensure building and office supplies are adequately stocked
- Ensure general office area is organized and clean
- Maintain office filing system including HR and Plan to Protect
- Support the annual Ministry Assessment Development process for all staff
- Support annual fundraising events
- Support the accounting department by
- Preparing deposits and entering deposit details in Simply Accounting
- Review staff expense forms and enter details in S.A
- Prepare checks
- Calculate GST / QST on each expense and calculate government reimbursement
- Be available for special assignments as determined by the Executive Director
Personal wholeness & spiritual development (20%)
- Build and maintain personal spiritual vitality.
- Build and maintain a personal accountability support base, including time dedicated to prayer, Bible study, periodic retreats & receiving spiritual mentoring.
- Participate in PED days.
- Pursue personal & professional learning.
- Complete the YFC credentialing process.
Partnership Development (10%)
- Build and maintain a personal prayer and financial support base.
- Develop an annual partnership communication plan.
- Review personal deputation account regularly.
Administration & Support (10%)
- Provide support to other ministry areas when necessary.
- Ensure all expenses are submitted monthly.
- Complete and submit monthly reports.
To fulfill these responsibilities, the Administrative Assistant will be based at the Terra Nova Ministry Centre, their home as well as other locations off-site as necessary.
To apply, email: firstname.lastname@example.org