- Nominees must be a TWU Alumnus (completed 15 or more semester hours).
- Nominators must either be a TWU Alumnus (completed 15 or more semester hours) or have a connection with the University (eg. faculty/staff, Board member, etc.)
- Nominees must exemplify and strive to fulfill both the mission and the core values of TWU
The Fine Print
- Nominees not selected to receive an award may be nominated again at any time.
- Nominees not selected to receive an award will be held for an additional three years to be considered for future awards.
- Alumni may not receive the same award more than once, but they may be nominated for an award which they have not received.
- If, in the discretion of the selection committee, no candidates adequately meet the criteria of any specific award, it will not be given.
- Awards will not be given posthumously.
- Members of the University Board of Governors, the Alumni Association Board of Directors, and Senior University Administrators may not receive an award during their terms of service.