Important Information regarding Alumni Passes
- Alumni Parking Passes are only to be used by alumni of Trinity Western University, and are not to be shared with anyone else.
- Please fill out the form below to register for a parking pass.
- Each time you drive onto campus, you must attend at the Welcome Centre with your Alumni card or valid photo identification (i.e. your driver’s license). The security and parking staff will input your license plate number into their parking management “VALET” system for the duration of your stay on campus.
- Alumni Parking Passes are free and are available to TWU graduates. It is a privilege given to former students so they may drive on to campus (for reasons such as visiting friends, shopping at the bookstore, going to the gym, having lunch) and park at no charge.
- No overnight parking except for students who have purchased a residents pass or those who purchased a valid 24h dispenser ticket.
- Parking passes will expire on the 31st of March each year and will need to be renewed.
Apply for Alumni Parking Pass
In order to apply for a parking pass, you must register for the network and be logged in. Please visit www.twualumni.org/join-alumni to sign up.