Parking on campus just got a whole lot easier for alumni. Before arriving on campus, register your vehicle and license plate, allowing you to park in any commuter parking lot on campus for FREE. Parking Services has a new digital system which means no physical parking pass is required after your car is registered. Complete the form below and the Alumni Association will take care of the rest. Please allow 48 hours for your request to be processed.
Important Information regarding Alumni Passes
- Alumni Parking Pass holders may park in C lots only and must adhere to the rules and regulations pertaining to C Lots.
- Alumni Parking Passes are only to be used by alumni of Trinity Western University, and are not to be shared with anyone else.
- Alumni Parking Passes are free and are available to TWU graduates. It is a privilege given to former students so they may drive on to campus (for reasons such as visiting friends, shopping at the bookstore, going to the gym, having lunch) and park at no charge.
- No overnight parking except for students who have purchased a residents pass or those who purchased a valid 24h dispenser ticket.
- Parking passes will expire on the 31st of March each year and will need to be renewed.
Apply for Alumni Parking Pass
In order to apply for a parking pass, you must register for the network and be logged in. Please visit www.twualumni.org/join-alumni to sign up.